Hair Transplant with the SAPPHIRE Method
SAPPHIRE hair transplant method refers to the use of a special sapphire blades (blades made of sapphire, a very valuable metal) instead of a steel blades during the canal opening phase of hair transplantation. SAPPHIRE hair transplant is carried out by collecting the follicles extracted from the back of the hair one by one and planting them in thin and hairless areas. Hair transplant with the SAPPHIRE technique is applied under local anesthesia in a hospital or clinical environment for approximately 5 hours and is a painless procedure. The patient is recommended to rest for 1 day after the procedure. The SAPPHIRE hair transplant healing process only includes the mild scars in the area where the hair follicles were collected and the area where SAPPHIRE hair transplant was performed. The price determination for SAPPHIRE hair transplant varies by person. The width of the applied area is a decisive factor. In the unshaven SAPPHIRE hair transfer technique applied to make the hair follicles more visible, the hair in the region is cut to a length of about 3 mm, which makes it easier to move around the planting area. By consulting the hair transplant center, you may get answers to questions such as: What is SAPPHIRE hair transplant? How is SAPPHIRE hair transplant performed? What is micro FUE hair transplant?
Gold FUE Technique
The ends of the devices used in the gold FUE hair transplant technique consist of gold, which is the least damaging element to the human body. In this hair transplant FUE method, the hair follicles are loosened with micro motor support and collected with a tool similar to tweezers. The collected hair follicles are extracted and cleaned by the best hair transplant center and planted one by one in the opened channels.
- The only difference between this procedure and FUE hair transplant is that the device ends are gold plated and thus the hair transplant results can be observed more quickly and healthily.
Micro FUE Technique
In the micro FUE hair transplant technique, canals of 0.7 mm – 0.9 mm are opened in the area with hair loss and the hair follicles taken from the posterior region of the hair are placed in these canals. During this operation, which lasts approximately 6 hours, the person can easily read books, watch television and use tablets. A break can be provided if needed.
- The difference of this technique with other hair transplant FUE method procedures is that more hair follicles are collected in less time.
- It is a sutureless, painless and easy procedure performed under local anesthesia in the operating room environment.
- Within 2 – 3 days following the application of micro FUE technique, the person can resume their daily life.
PRP Supported FUE Hair Transplant
With PRP-supported hair transplant, the transplanted area is supported with PRP and the follicles are more easily adapted to the scalp. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) FUE hair transplantation center is the separation of blood taken from the person using special methods. PRP is applied to the hair transplant area with very small needles, so that the healing process takes less time and the new hair follicles adapt to the scalp faster.
- PRP supported FUE hair transplant is not a different technique than the FUE technique, it is only a supportive method.
- PRP is a platelet-rich plasma.